Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am writing this blog for my health

Why am I writing about my last two years at Northrop Grumman?

I came across this in one of the health related newsletters that I receive:

"Men who bottle up their anger over unfair treatment at work could be hurting their hearts, a new Swedish study indicates.

Men who consistently failed to express their resentment over conflicts with a fellow worker or supervisor were more than twice as likely to have a heart attack or die of heart disease as those who vented their anger, claims a report in the Nov. 24 online edition of the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.

In fact, ignoring an ongoing work-related conflict was associated with a tripled risk of heart attack or coronary death, the study of almost 2,800 Swedish working men showed."

I am writing this blog for my health - what is left of it!


Disclaimer: SORRY - This is only what I know from my point of view. No lies, just what I see as the truth.


No comments: