Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Nightmare Last Night

I had a nightmare last night.

I dreamt that I was working at Northrop Grumman for some reason, and that the group had moved and thus things were in packing boxes and in general disarray.

What was really scary was that in this nightmare I was working with James Lamar. When I asked him about my getting a desk, chair, and phone, he just smirked and did his best to withhold his laughter.

Randy Yates made an appearance. When I asked him about the desk, chair, and phone, I got the same smirk and withholding of laughter.

I remember saying, "Just tell me, 'yes' or 'no' - I will sit in the lobby where there is open space for me to sit". I was not complaining about not having a desk, chair, or phone.

That was one nightmare!



Disclaimer: SORRY - This is only what I know from my point of view. No lies, just what I see as the truth.

No comments: